You open your eyes, it takes a second for your eyes to adjust to the bright light shining through your window. You're in your house, you can see everything you have which isn't a lot.
You put on your coat, head outside and make your way down town. You see a lot of different shops. The weapon store, tool shack, bank, employment office and many more. You feel at home here.
You hear someone call your name from behind you in a threatening manner. You turn around slowly to see one of your rivals approaching you ready to fight. You take a breath and then charge at them, smiling a little knowing that one day you will be the top dog of this town.
|Round 31 has started||Saturday 6th April 2013|
Congratulations to the winners of last round, BlackDog, Komandors, Markola, Jose and daking.
I have had time to make some updates to this round. I will list them here but if you have any questions about them feel free to message me.
- Items that you find can have different rarity's. These rarity's will increase the value of the item.
- Viewing your drugs there is a column called Avg. Price Paid, this will show you how much your drugs were worth when you paid for them. Giving you a good idea on whether you should buy or sell in the cities you visit.
- Updated the chat interface to be cleaner and fit more text on the screen.
- Dealers starting drug amounts in each city have been lowered, this means that building production of drugs will become important if the dealers start to run low on particular drugs.
- Building upgrade costs have been altered, some have been decreased, others increased. The production amounts for upgraded buildings have also been altered.
- Cities now have bonuses as you would have seen upon entering the game. It will make it much more worthwhile in visiting other cities to perform certain actions.
- Bugfixes on certain features.
- Page speeds should improve also as I have moved from Prototype JS to jQuery with requirejs.
Please let me know what you think of these changes. I am sure that I could do a lot more with the City bonuses, if you have any suggestions I would appreciate the time you take to express them.
Good luck in this round and I look forward to seeing who becomes the most respected gangster in the game!
|Round 30!||Wednesday 23rd January 2013|
There has been a long gap between rounds and this is partly due to the fact that I haven\'t touched any Gangta code since June/July last year. It is getting harder and harder to work on Gangta but there is still so much I want to do with…show more